- Registers and certifies professionals and companies within the sector Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR);
- Is a worldwide examination, certification and registration organization;
- Is the international standard for the active, results-oriented and professional ADR Practitioner®;
- Is 100% independent and has no obligatory links with professional associations or sectorial organizations.
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is a global growth market with (inter) national and local success and is characterized by low cost, short lead times and solution-oriented! ADR provides what clients and stakeholders expect and need!
ADR International Register | ADR Register stands as ADR Practitioner® and certifies:
- ADR registered arbitrator
- ADR registered conflict coach
- ADR registered mediator
- ADR registered court mediator
- ADR registered family mediator
- ADR registered negotiator
- ADR registered company
ADR accredited agencies:
- Offer ADR approved basic training and continuing education (Continuing Professional Development).
- Can be accredited for conducting additional ADR skills test (practical examinations);
- Know your local market and are easily approachable;
- Offer (former) students, trainees and members attractive discounts on ADR exams or other services;
- Are actively involved in the (further) development of the ADR register and professional criteria.
Visit ADR Register website for clear information about
- ADR search engine. Quickly find your professional and ADR certified arbitrator, conflict coach, mediator or negotiator!
- Become a certificateholder!
- Qualification requirements
- Continuing professional development (CPD)
- Prices | Conditions
- Knowledge tests
- Skill tests
- Disciplinary rules
ADR Register is part of Global Network Group and is ISO 9001: 2008 certified by Lloyds Register Netherlands.
ADR Register is accredited by the International Mediation Institute (IMI) as Qualifying Assessment Program (QAP).
Need more information or questions? We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +31 (0) 88 0038 777.